A while back I wrote an email to my group which was about ‘The Rules of Money’. Two days after that email one member of the group went out and raised over £150k. So I thought it might be helpful to you if I re-posted it here:
- Money likes flow – so what does that mean? It means that you need to think of money flowing through you. It comes in, and it goes out. As you make it, you spend it, invest it and use it. It is not there to be hoarded. It is a gift and an energy which needs to be seen as such, then you will become a vessel through which it moves.
- It likes to be used and leveraged in a structured and managed way. If you don’t have a handle on your money you will lose it, and won’t be able to make more
- It needs to be backed by an asset to be properly magnified! That’s why property is such a powerful compounding tool.
- It comes to people who can manage it and show diligence, competence and discipline. Decide today to raise your investment game by managing money better. Save some, invest a lot and spend as little as possible on wasted items and fripperies.
- It grows when you add value to people’s lives. Property is a people game, as such it needs you to be a people person! It’s not about bricks and mortar, it’s about solving as many people’s problems as you can. You do that, and you’ll get rich. You are already wealthy. You just now need to manifest it through the zeros (added to the numbers) in your bank account. But remember – keep it flowin’ and you’ll keep it growin’!
What does your money mindset and your actions say about you? Has this post helped you think about money? Where can you improve?